fbpx

The Theta state is most active between the ages of 0-7 where the subconscious mind “learning” programs for helping you to operate on auto-pilot the rest of your life… many of those early programs may no longer serve you in your Adults years, especially if there was trauma in your childhood.

Did you know your subconscious mind runs 95% of the time where the conscious mind only is responsible for the other 5%! Now that’s something to think about… Keep watching below to learn more about well, how you work!?

Now there is another time we can enter the Theta state without the use of a hypnotist or long hours meditating. Because the Blu Room helps to bring us into the Theta state so our intentions can be sent directly to the subconscious mind to “fast-track” the changes you are wanting to create in your life.

Are you ready to retrain your subscious mind? Find a Blu Room location near you -or- schedule a session at our location Blu Room Wellness Center in Washington, MO by calling +1 636-432-1731 or scheduling online 24/7.